Health and Lifestyle
Welcome to Mini Miracles from Minor Moments!
DEALING WITH LIFE
Going to Tennessee for Free the Dream and The Tribe Conferences began with a few issues–we’ll call them challenges.
- What problems are you dealing with and how are you doing?
- The Story of a Valentine’s Day that still is in my mind!
- We are prepared for the difficult times even though we don’t always recognize it.
- We don’t always want to learn from the times that are sad or seemingly unbearable, but it helps us to grow.
- Ask for help. People want to be helpful.
- Don’t give up on the things you want to learn, the people you want to meet with, or the places you want to visit.
- How can you get from one place to another? How do you get to the other side?
- Learn systems and the tools you need from Linda in the upcoming podcasts and of course in her talks.
- Use your faith as a basis to keep you grounded and fulfilled.
- Be an Architect of your own health and well being.
- Note the changes you have made and be aware of what you want. Find your place.
A few of the beginning talks will be discussed in the upcoming podcasts.
Cliff Ravenscraft “All beliefs have Consequences”
Tracy Trost discussed Determining the Why?
PJ Jonas talked about Including Family in your dreams
Ray Edwards talked about the Miracle Factor of how A Life of Impossibility Becomes Logical
John Morgan talked about being Fearless
Check out Speaking of Harvey if you are a speaker.
Jim Haisler reminds us to TAKE THE NEXT STEP, IT MAY PUT YOU ON THE ESCALATOR OF SUCCESS.
- Loving People is easy to do when we take the time to listen and understand their stories. Loving one another and taking an interest in ones gifts are essential.
- Welcome to this weeks podcast on Loving People.
- Time in Tennessee at the FACTORY
- 2 Conferences: THE TRIBE and FREE the DREAM
- Applause for you!
- Working with one another
- Worry Mode Exercise
- Dealing with Stress
Take the next step forward,
it may put you on the Escalator of Success!
Mini Miracles from Minor Moments brings you educational tidbits, motivation,
and spirituality intersect to make your life happier.
Curiosity Belongs to everyone. Reading, traveling, and being with others feeds curiosity!
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious”—Albert Einstein
- How do you change? – Using the past as a foundation for learning something new in the future. Where are the changes coming from? Are they external or internally rooted? Watch the behavior that you exhibit when going through changes. Develop leadership qualities. Note how you respond.
- Learning about AQ= Adaptability Quotient
- Success tells us a lot. Look at the two C’s. The first tells us to be centered; the second C reminds us to be connected to other people, thoughts, and ideas. The two S’s help us see that serving people and seeking good counsel are essential.
- Efficiency comes with practice and having good systems in place. Practice does make perfect. Rituals help us more us ahead and help with efficiency.
- How do little children learn? Who do they imitate?
- Watching and learning from other people like the lady from the church!
- We will be away from the Microphone for a week. See you on the 19th.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP; IT MAY PUT YOU ON THE ESCALATOR OF SUCCESS!
Learning to Focus
Welcome to Mini Miracles from Minor Moments!
“An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.”
Focusing takes on many faces. Listening the focus music can be a resource, but listening to the right music does help. Making a specific list of the right things to do can help us focus. What time of day are you the most efficient? When and where can you go to focus and get things accomplished?
“Don’t downgrade your dreams just to fit your reality, upgrade your convictions to match your destiny.”
Take note that Henry Ford made a contribution to our work habits. He was known for his productivity and creating the 8 hr/5 day work week. Learning to be efficient comes from practicing and repeating actions. Focusing is easy when you love something.
What do you want to learn? What is something you’d like to study or focus on regularly?
We encourage you to take the first step forward, it can put you on the escalator of success!
Welcome this is Podcast #146 and today’s topic is on Adjustments.
- Rearranging the Office and changing up the physical space!
- Social Anxiety – College Students making adjustments going away to school– Linda is offering a new package. Go to the Scheduling Page and sign up. It is a weekly program that includes email services too.
- Adjustments on Clothes, in Life, Financial, Careers, Clutter, Daily Routines
- Developing Friendships: The Mayonnaise Jar and the story of the Professor and Students.
- Who are you? How do you process things? Feel valuable and find comfort. Join in our upcoming programs, you’ll be glad you did!
- Take the next step forward, it can put you on the escalator of success.
Trying Something New
Thanks for Jim Haisler for his Introduction to Mini Miracles from Minor Moments.
- Last week Linda shared time with Cliff Ravenscraft and his upcoming Conference in September.
- Learning a new Podcasting Mixer and how it works!
- Working the goals we set up for ourselves. Linda shares her two main ones! What are your dreams, visions, and goals.
- She shares the obstacles that pop up, laughing aloud at the ringing telephone!
- Understanding the stages of life and the opportunities each presents for us.
- Connect with us here for coaching opportunities.
- Make changes that you need to do, BUT DO ONE THING AT A TIME!
FOCUS F=follow O=one C=course U=until S=Successful
- Education is important. Learn the skills you need and apply them immediately. Learning is changing all the time. Know what information is important.
- Book suggestion is THE BOTTOM OF THE POOL by Andy Andrews.
- Take the next step forward to put you on the Escalator of Success.
Being a Cheer Leader always looks like fun and actually it is fun! Under the most trying circumstances, there are a many ways to be lifted up and pull out the positive features. Just today, I attended the Funeral of an old friend. We knew each other for about 40 years and would always greet each other with a hug and cheerful interaction. I must say today was sad and yet so uplifting.
The gentleman who died this week was 93, faith filled, and ready to meet his wife in the eternal life. His next two generations were seated in the pews and friends were scattered around to celebrate his life. I ran into another person during the service; another witness to the Godly ways of the world. I witnessed tears, smiles, and hugs. All offered to one another as a form of empathy, understanding, and support.
Embracing life and all its challenges keeps us on our toes. We are supposed to be an example for one another. What kind of example are you? Do you go out of your way to embellish the gifts of those around you? Do you have a good joke to share or something that can help them navigate the journey?
When I was a child, I loved parades. We lived near a parade route and I would go to every one that our community celebrated. The Marching Bands of the local schools, the floats honoring the Kings and Queens of different High Schools, the Firetrucks, and bright customs and the various groups passing out candy and gadgets, made my day. I saw smiles, and the Veteran’s in uniform saluting the flag. So many wonderful and respectful measures were taken!
Let us show respect for those who serve our communities, our nation, and our elderly. Let us give back to them credit for all the wonderful examples of work ethics, of showing up daily, of attending Church, and being our cheerleaders. Blessings for a great day!
Put that first step forward, it may put you on the escalator of success.
Weeds, Seeds & Growth
1:00 Announcer Jim Haisler welcomes Linda Gullo, your Hostess.
Greetings to Podcast 140 on Weeds, Seeds, & Growth in your life!
Are you weeding out the negative things in life? Today we are recognizing the Freedom we celebrate over these 4th of July Holidays along with the simple idea of weeding out the negative ideas and replacing them with joy.
1:15 Weeds are popping up all over due to the constant rains here. Linda talks about WEEDS. Weeds in life that also pop up! When things go wrong, can you identify the stressors or issues that are interrupting your life style? Are you values being crippled?
3:00 Seeds of encouragement have been placed in your life early on and they are still being planted. Linda shares a few incidents where seeds of encouragement were planted in her life. Who has planted seeds of encouragement for you? What seeds have erupted.
5:30 Linda announces she will be talking with Cliff Ravenscraft in the coming weeks.
6:30 The Value of GPS. Do you know how to read a map? What path are you on? What goals and directions do you have? How do you implement them?
7:45 Linda tells a story about a little bird sitting on a ledge? Are you like this little bird? Are you confused or blocked? What is your roadmap?
9:35 Becoming an Architect. Which titles or behaviors do you hold? Are you an Executor, a person of Influence, a Relationship builder, or a Strategic thinker? Which skills are you working to develop?
13:50 How are you avoiding pain? We all have it physically and mentally. How are you dealing with any of these? We often we have to walk through things with our spouses, parents, and children. It is hard to be the support person too. Anxiety and depression are things we all deal with at different times. Linda discusses the value of focusing on solutions.
Take the first step to put yourself on the Escalator of Success.
When we are children, we take so much for granted. We assume everyone can hear, see, taste, smell, and connect lovingly. Our world is awesome, because the sky is the limit. Fast forward, we begin to interact with more people, places, and things than just our loving parents or family members. Slowly we learn the pain of getting hurt, or being ignored, or smelling bad things. We learn to adjust to the smells of foods, the environmental odors of the earth, plants, and misty rains. Our world of fragrance, the sight of running pets, and the awesomeness of butterflies whirling around us expose us to new stimuli. We usually can see the details on the smalls bugs, and earthworms. We can see far away and observe the changes happening around us. If one is lucky their actual site opens up the world of learning. By adulthood, we may be cynical and toughened to feel the joys that we once felt. Is that what you want? How can that be changed? Are you comfortable where you are at in life or do you want new challenges and ways to contribute to the world around you?
Several years ago, I locked myself out of the house. I laid down on the front lawn with my dog, who was also locked out with me. Suddenly my perspective changed completely. The dried pieces of grass were pinching my legs, the fresh grass was waving with the wind, and the world looked so different at the dog’s eye level. I could react to the movement of the nearby squirrels and relate to the blowing dandelion fluff in the air and across the street. Although I don’t remember how I got back into the house, I do recall the clarity and vision I had at that level and often would say to our dog “so what are you seeing that I am missing?”
Clarity comes to us in the words that we hear, through the people we meet, and of course, in the books that we read. We take in the details and expand our knowledge to fit the work we are called to do. Where do you need clarity in your life? Are you looking for guidance and direction from others or searching for it on the internet? Are you called by God to expand your vision or are you satisfied to stay where you are at in life? Watching the inquisitive of children is so exciting for me. I hope I never lose the ability to grow and question the world I live in each and every day. Every person, situation, and challenge one faces imprints and impacts us. There is a trace of influence or a new concept to absorb. How cool is that?
Now is the beginning of new clarity and vision. Literally we need to see the world around. We need to feel the joy and life giving spirit that thrives in children, relationships, and with our pets. We need to learn by taking a step forward into something new, it can put you onto the escalator of success. Join us here midweek and on Friday’s for our weekly podcast on finding the fulfilling minor moments that grace us with mini miracles. Or connect with us at Delight in Living, Ltd.
Learning from the past successes and failures can bring us significant opportunities to help one another. Think about 10 people who played an important part in your life. They can be parents, grandparents, neighbors, or bosses. What did they teach you? Was it a spirit of kindness, organization, joy, or how to be social? Every person we encounter has the capacity to lend us a helping hand or great insight. What will you pass on to others?Linda shares how the way we learn either helps us conquer life and supports our lifestyles or deflates us. Being aware of our own learning styles also can allow us to touch others in a positive way. Responding to the needs of one another quickly adds joy, affirmation that we are worth it, and positivity. As grandparents we can lend a helping hand in a way to parents simply because we have different skills, less pressure, and the wisdom to do the small necessary things that affirm children.
Enjoy the stories and ideas that may help you take the first step to riding the escalator of success.