Preparing for Success may take time and thought, but once you are prepared, the task may not only be fun, but profitable. Linda addresses in Podcast 137 the small insignificant mini miracles may come from the rhythm that we set in place. It may work for you too?
Reliable and genuine people make the first step to becoming great leaders easy. When development starts early, it often continues to grow as we enter into adulthood and business. No matter what environment we are in, we need to develop the skills that can help us to be independent and allow us to contribute to society.
What are you working on? What do you want to accomplish? Who do you need to connect with in the coming weeks? What ambitions do you have that you are working on each day?
As you listen to this weeks podcast, hope you have a few great “takeaways” to move you forward! It may put you on the escalator of success.
Be Bold, Be Blessed, Build Confidence
For years I prayed for boldness. It wasn’t until watching our dog, Rosy, charge after rabbits or seeking out a possum that I realized how instinctive that was for her. She was brave and just forged ahead. With the exception of getting bit in the eye from a ground of yellow jackets, boldness and the fearlessness had worked in her favor. She had the sense of adventure that was what I wanted to experience. I just heard on PBS a show on the advantages of taking risk. Taking risks can do a lot to help us. Check out the 7 Reasons Why Risks can lead to success.
If you find yourself stalling, ask why? Are you sitting back and passing up opportunities? Or are you just waiting and hoping that by some miracle, they will come to you? Are you filled with reservations or myths that you aren’t able to pursue something? Are you fearful of failing? Brendan Burchard is an inspirational guru who says, “Most fears these days are just poor management of your mind.” We are all responsible for ourselves and we need to empower ourselves. You can do it and profit by developing confidence. Let the criticisms you receive and the opportunities to engage with learned people, help you grow and succeed.
Do You Love Yourself?
Here at Mini Miracles from Minor Moments we shine the light on everyday occurrences that can bring you joy. This week’s podcast covers a variety of topics:
- Surrounding Yourself with Good Friends Check out Success Magazine
- Taking care of yourself
- Learning to Absorb compliments
- Accountability to one another
- Finding clarity –check out Tony Jeary
- From Success magazine, please check out Charlene Johnson
- Letting go of carrying too much! The mind and the body often suffer together. Linda shares a time when she was overloaded!
- Getting rid of excess is freeing. If your have items to share, check out Goodwill, Savers, and local church or community rummage sales. They will be thrilled to pass along items you no longer need.
- Partner up with one another. Here at Mini Miracles, we encourage you to connect. Always connect with us at our Crystal Lake Office
Taking the first step forward may put you on the Escalator of Success.
- For those who want the best in email services check out Convert Kit
The Jobs that Keep Paying You Forward
The experience that pays you the most in life is not always recognized. Hopefully you’ll find a few take-aways as Linda shares some of the earliest jobs she had encountered. Where are you in your career? Have you tried a number of different things and find they all have some of the same ingredients? Are they all mechanical in nature? Are they in one industry? Are they jobs where you are in control of your own time? Are you a person who likes to be in the car and out and about in sales? Knowing the common characteristics helps us determine professional or corporate jobs that we might prefer.
Locations, our age, and the economy all help dictate the types of job that makes sense. There are times when our proximity to certain industries give us the advantage to learning. We may be at an age when our vitality allows us to lift heavy products. We may have the energy to do lots of physical work. Our needs change as we move throughout life and the desires to be involved with certain industries increase. Let these moments in time work for you and not against you. If money and time are on your side, traveling occupations may allow you to learn about different cultures or provide training for you that will be valuable later in life. Take advantage of these conditions to put you in a good position for advancement or success.
Enjoy this week as you step forward, may it put you on the escalator of success.
How to Improve Productivity
Being productive is essential for feeling good about yourself and being efficient at home or work. Getting things done well so one does not have to go back and make corrections is the best option.
Here are a few thoughts to help you improve productivity:
- Be careful not to overextend yourself. We all do it, we pack too many appointments or things to do in our day. We rush and find even the best of things lose their enjoyment. Better to have fewer things done well and having the extra time rather than rushing and enjoying nothing.
- Recognize priorities. What is really important? Can the job, phone call, or visit be done on another day when time permits?
- Focus on solutions and take the action necessary. Today was one of those days when I needed to get to get to the bank. It is a holiday on Monday and I needed to check on something. The action of going there first thing this morning took that off my plate.
- Don’t forget to eat. LOL, we seldom forget that unless we are so consumed in a project or alone and find it not a pleasant event! Eating regularly is important.
- Sleeping can be hard for some of us when we have random thoughts racing around. Good to get into sleeping regular hours if that is possible. Also turning off blue light technology like computers and phones will help. Our eyes and our minds need a break! A half hour of quiet before laying down can help us relax when we hit the pillow.
- Drink water and fluids throughout the day. Yes drinking fluids keeps up feeling our best.
- Moderation goes a long way in achieving productivity. Pacing ourselves and keeping balanced with fun and work is the best option. Having said that, we all know that it is hard to keep a variety of food, activities, and friends scheduled. Grab the moments of joy whenever you can and savor them.
Know what you like and appreciate you own insights. We all find different patterns of comfort. I like to escape from the office between 2 and 4. A walk outdoors even to get the mail is needed for me. Often I will go out to a Chapel or go for an iced tea. It is a simple routine that recharges me. Finding your own patterns and identifying them is a big help. Taking the first step to enjoying life begins with feeling productive and worthwhile. Soon you’ll be riding the escalator of success. Have a great day!
Finding your place to pray, think, and open your mind to new possibilities may be simpler than you think. Welcome to this week’s podcast on finding your place physically, mentally, and in the world. Learning to navigate under your own terms and embracing what works for you is essential. This week Linda helps you transition from last weeks topic on Seizing the Day to Finding Your Place in Life. Embrace the gifts you have!
Taking the first step forward may put you on the escalator of success. Enjoy your week and join us regularly on Mini Miracles from Minor Moments with Linda Gullo by subscribing on I-Tunes, Spotify, or your favorite listening app.
You have been prepared for years to deal with and tackle the Daily Challenges that come your way? This preparation started when you were a child and has continued throughout the years. Today Mini Miracles from Minor Moments deals with the Value of School, Developing Healthy Boundaries, and Overcoming Fears. Does it sound overwhelming? Well it isn’t but a few insights are meant to go a long way in helping YOU feel better.
Taking the first step can put you on the escalator of success!
Do you get in your own way? Do you find that you are stuck in a rut of sorts? Hopefully this short podcast will just make you aware of the obstacles that are standing in the way of success. Today Linda talks about the things that block success for you.
Getting out of your own way begins with understanding how and where we do that.
- Struggling to make decisions
- Scattered thinking by doing too much
- Fearing either failure or success
- Struggling with emotions
- Anxiety holding you back
- Pushing away relationships
- Wandering aimlessly and reacting to the world around you
- Struggling with motivation or being seduced by distraction
Remember that taking just one step can put you onto the escalator of success.
This weeks podcast is about Memories. Memories are valuable to us. Even the small seemingly insignificant moments like pizza parties with the cousins or times spent together across the backyard fence can enhance our lives. It can include moments when one sits with a grandparent, with a child, or with an older friend. Our memories carry us through the sad times and losses in our lives to the times when we are walking through gardens or with our grandchildren like I did this past Holy Week. We visited being at a Retreat Center with my daughter and two smaller grandchildren this week. The gardens were coming to life and the opportunities to find peace for the moment were wonderful.
Remembering each day is special especially when it helps you to laugh over the silly things you have done or the times when being with other people is so uplifting.
Hope this Easter Weekend lifts you up to the many Blessings God has in store for you.
Remember to take the first step, it may put you on the escalator of success!
As we enter into Holy Week, it made me think of all the day-to-day transitions we make. Often we make these minor moments link together seamlessly and without a great deal of thought. We flow from taking care of daily issues and from longing for something new or better. In today’s podcast, Linda addresses the times you may be dealing with and how they affect others around us.