Creating Good Relationships
Being Present for One Another
Make connections count!
- Give one another space
- Look at one another when conversing
- Respond well and on time
- Give others a pat on the back
- Be supportive
- Be willing to help spontaneously
- Look for ways to redeem the wrong.
Make each day count.
- We don’t know what others are going through so we need to be patient and courteous.
- Be kind to others at all times – Do unto others as we’d like them to respond to us!
- Find opportunities to help others move forward and you’ll find yourself moving forward as well.
- Give good feedback that is sincere and honest.
- The power of suggestion may mislead you or take you down the wrong path.
- Be aware of the media and ideas being shared with you. Are you in agreement?
“Elevate caring above competing.” Stephen Covey