Mini Miracles from Minor Moments brings you educational tidbits, motivation,
and spirituality intersect to make your life happier.
Curiosity Belongs to everyone. Reading, traveling, and being with others feeds curiosity!
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious”—Albert Einstein
- How do you change? – Using the past as a foundation for learning something new in the future. Where are the changes coming from? Are they external or internally rooted? Watch the behavior that you exhibit when going through changes. Develop leadership qualities. Note how you respond.
- Learning about AQ= Adaptability Quotient
- Success tells us a lot. Look at the two C’s. The first tells us to be centered; the second C reminds us to be connected to other people, thoughts, and ideas. The two S’s help us see that serving people and seeking good counsel are essential.
- Efficiency comes with practice and having good systems in place. Practice does make perfect. Rituals help us more us ahead and help with efficiency.
- How do little children learn? Who do they imitate?
- Watching and learning from other people like the lady from the church!
- We will be away from the Microphone for a week. See you on the 19th.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP; IT MAY PUT YOU ON THE ESCALATOR OF SUCCESS!