Welcome to Mini Miracles from Minor Moments!
DEALING WITH LIFE
Going to Tennessee for Free the Dream and The Tribe Conferences began with a few issues–we’ll call them challenges.
- What problems are you dealing with and how are you doing?
- The Story of a Valentine’s Day that still is in my mind!
- We are prepared for the difficult times even though we don’t always recognize it.
- We don’t always want to learn from the times that are sad or seemingly unbearable, but it helps us to grow.
- Ask for help. People want to be helpful.
- Don’t give up on the things you want to learn, the people you want to meet with, or the places you want to visit.
- How can you get from one place to another? How do you get to the other side?
- Learn systems and the tools you need from Linda in the upcoming podcasts and of course in her talks.
- Use your faith as a basis to keep you grounded and fulfilled.
- Be an Architect of your own health and well being.
- Note the changes you have made and be aware of what you want. Find your place.
A few of the beginning talks will be discussed in the upcoming podcasts.
Cliff Ravenscraft “All beliefs have Consequences”
Tracy Trost discussed Determining the Why?
PJ Jonas talked about Including Family in your dreams
Ray Edwards talked about the Miracle Factor of how A Life of Impossibility Becomes Logical
John Morgan talked about being Fearless
Check out Speaking of Harvey if you are a speaker.
Jim Haisler reminds us to TAKE THE NEXT STEP, IT MAY PUT YOU ON THE ESCALATOR OF SUCCESS.