It never too late to dive into action. Welcome to Mini Miracle from Minor Moments where you will find a personal adventure in minor moments that lend insight and relevance into our lives. Linda talks about the variety of people in our world who help contribute to defining who we become. She talks about the wonderful stories that pop up around us. Note the people we meet on the journey.
Today she is talking about getting unstuck, letting the Fall season work for you, and recognizing how the little things add up.
- How do you get unstuck? How do you find motivation?
- Go to resources that are factual.
- Read, listen, and keep well informed.
- Learn about the current events of 2018 in the community and world at large.
- What skill are you in need of learning? Identify them and learn them now.
- How will you learn the information you need to get up to date?
- Toss out the bad vibes and feel better about yourself.
- Exercise, move, and do your best. The best may not be perfect, but that’s okay.
- Just start doing something and don’t compare yourself to others. Rather let others set an example.
Use posted notes for encouragement. Make yourself signs with inspirational messages and put them where you can see them regularly. Join with friends in walking and getting together.
Next Linda addresses let the Fall work for you. The Fall Season blesses us with vibrant colors, lively smells, and cool night breezes for good sleeping.
So getting unstuck is simple with some the ideas listed above. The opportunities to read, play, and embrace the changes in weather lend itself to great joy.
Fall is a great season to walk outside. Pick apples with your family at the local orchards. Listen to your favorite podcasts and music. Carve the pumpkins and roast the seeds for family fun. Enjoy a campfire with friends and enjoy the rich smells of burning leaves. Finally, recognize how the little things add up to make your life rich and joy-filled.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT LITERALLY WORD FOR WORD CONTENT. PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST